AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN RIVERSIDE COUNTY
Deal With Insurers
Trusted auto accident attorneys have the experience and skills of the game that these companies are trying to play with the victims.
Collect Pieces of Evidence
Our team will gather all pieces of evidence that positively help your case.
Settlement Demand Letter Preparation
We will provide the demand letter that will lead to settlement negotiation.
All necessary documents will be prepared and we will negotiate your claims on your behalf.
WHY CHOOSE FREEWAY LAW?
Free Initial Consultation
- No Fees Unless We Win. Period.
- A portion of our fees will be donated to the charity of your choice
- You work directly with our experienced attorneys
- We will fight hard for you to get the highest recovery possible
- Medical care will be arranged for you while we work on your case
- We get you compensation for lost wages, your pain, and suffering
REQUEST FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Why You Need Our Expertise?
- Legal, technical and medical processes could be confusing and complicated
- Expensive medical treatments
- Insurers or insurance companies not paying enough
- Experienced long term health issues, broken bones, and hospital stay
- Loss of work or other financial income, absence from school, and other activities.
- Inaccurate documents
- Accident scenario dispute
- Emotional and psychological pain, trauma, and suffering from loss of companionship
- The accident resulted in multiple people involved
- The accident resulted in the death
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
YOUR AWARD-WINNING ALLY
Freeway Law is an award-winning law firm with experienced personal injury and auto accident attorneys servicing Riverside County. We have various recognitions and memberships on top-tier organizations in the legal industry. We ensure our clients receive the maximum compensation possible in each case. Our team understands the struggles and sufferings that truly change the victims’ lives. That is why our top-notch personal injury and auto accident attorneys will fight hard for your rights.
Ali Razavi, Esq.
Ali Razavi, Esq. is the founder and managing attorney at Freeway Law. He graduated at the top of his class at UCLA, earning cum laude honors.
Mr. Razavi pursued his law degree at Chapman University’s reputable Fowler School of Law. Since then, he has been solely focusing on civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and has reached hundreds of successful resolutions for his clients.
Uber Car Accident Testimonial
Car Accident Testimonial
Bike Accident Testimonial
Ride-Share Hit and Run Accident Testimonial
Drinking and Driving Accident Testimonial