EXPERIENCED SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT LAWYERS
About Slip and Fall Accidents
There are common types of slip and fall accidents. These are the usual situations that happen to the victims of the accident.
- Elevator And Escalator Accidents
- Parking lot Accidents
- Cluttered Stores Accidents
- Sidewalk Accidents
- Stairs Accidents
The property owner may be held accountable for a slip and fall accident under his or her management. Here are scenarios where the owner is liable for the accident.
- The unsafe condition occurred on the premises due to the property owner’s or management’s negligence or causes. An example is by not cleaning wet surfaces or spilling liquids on the floor.
- The property owner and managers are aware that there are possible causes of slip and fall accidents but not doing any action to fix it.
- All possible causes or hazards in the premises should be known and fixed by the property owner as a part of the regular maintenance and providing safety to people.
Slip and Fall Accidents Causes
Here are the common causes of slip and fall accidents.
- Sliding of loose carpets
- Newly polished floors
- No warning signages on wet surfaces
- No anti-slip materials on ramps and stairs
- Uncleaned or improperly cleaned spilled liquids
There are objects also that may contribute or be the actual cause of the slip and fall. People should be aware of the following.
- Walkway obstacles
- Gaps on the flooring
- Unattached carpets
- No warnings on small steps and door jambs
- Uneven floors
- Walls with improperly attached wires and cords
- Items that left on the floor
You are entitled to compensation if you’ve been involved in a slip and fall accident due to the provided items. Help from an experienced lawyer will make the claiming process easier for you.
Damages from Slips and Fall Accident
There are different serious injuries and economic effects that a victim could attain after a slip and fall accident. He or she may still suffer from the following damages regardless of how the person fell.
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Other damages
Successful Slip and Fall Claim Elements
To have a higher possibility of winning your slip and fall case and receive the claim, the victim must prove the following.
- The guilty party is unable to provide a safe environment within his premises
- There’s an act of negligence from the guilty party
- The injuries and other damages due to a slip and fall were caused by the property owner.
Evidence and other factors that will prove the following will be a great help as well. The situation and other elements of the event should be reviewed carefully and all potential factors must be considered.
The negligence of the parties should be assessed and determine that there are lackings on the property owner’s safe management of the premises. Property owners are responsible for keeping their area safe from any hazards that could cause any minor or major accidents. He or she should provide warnings when there are possible accident dangers until it is fixed.
Evidence such as pictures of the hazard or a witness will strengthen your claim. Working with a trusted slip and fall accident lawyers like Freeway Law will make your life easier in dealing with the process. You can just focus on recovering from injuries while we fight hard for you and get the maximum compensation you deserve.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Rear Ended Testimonial
Uber Car Accident Testimonial
Car Accident Testimonial
Bike Accident Testimonial
Ride-Share Hit and Run Accident Testimonial
Drinking and Driving Accident Testimonial